So here we are, week 2. of the One Room Challenge and the progress has been incredibly slow. I’m still waiting for 5 wallpaper samples to arrive from France which I ordered over a week ago. The delay has been, apparently, caused by the migrant crisis on the Continent which is very concerning if I need to order from the French. I have managed to finalise the fabric which I’m going to use on the window treatment and the DIY bar stools.¬†I also created these options based on the wallpaper choices I made last week. On other news, I ¬†managed to source a rug and a new ceiling which I’m pleased with considering my “ridiculously-now-finding-unrealistic-but-have-to-stick-with-it” budget. I’m really hoping to make a bigger progress next week. Let the painting begin!