I didn’t manage to write this post on Friday but finally I got some time to put my Fashion post today. Thanks to one extra hour because of the time change! Now winter is officially just around the corner. I’m not a big fan of winter but on the other hand I like wearing coats. As I wrote few weeks ago I really like pastel coats in particular. I recently seen video of the Christian Dior Autumn 2014 Couture collection which I really really liked. So elegant and chic.¬†
I researched the high street and pick my 8 favourite pastel coats all under ¬£300. Well only one of them is for ¬£295 but the rest is between ¬£65 to ¬£170.
1. Soft grey coat from Mango, ¬£119.99
2. Sharp rose pink coat from Reiss, ¬£295.00
3. Mid¬†blue coat from Zara, ¬£159.00
4. Soft pink coat from Next, ¬£65.00
5. Soft camel coat from Zara, ¬£89.99
6. Pale¬†pink coast from House of Fraser, ¬£124.00
7. ¬†Mosaic blue coat from French Connection, ¬£169.00
8. Soft lilac coat from Asos, ¬£85.00
Any particular you like? I’m loving the Mid blue coat from Zara or the soft lilac one from ASOS.