I didn’t manage to write this post on Friday but finally I got some time to put my Fashion post today. Thanks to one extra hour because of the time change! Now winter is officially just around the corner. I’m not a big fan of winter but on the other hand I like wearing coats. As I wrote few weeks ago I really like pastel coats in particular. I recently seen video of the Christian Dior Autumn 2014 Couture collection which I really really liked. So elegant and chic.
I researched the high street and pick my 8 favourite pastel coats all under £300. Well only one of them is for £295 but the rest is between £65 to £170.
1. Soft grey coat from Mango, £119.99
2. Sharp rose pink coat from Reiss, £295.00
3. Mid blue coat from Zara, £159.00
4. Soft pink coat from Next, £65.00
5. Soft camel coat from Zara, £89.99
6. Pale pink coast from House of Fraser, £124.00
7. Mosaic blue coat from French Connection, £169.00
8. Soft lilac coat from Asos, £85.00
Any particular you like? I’m loving the Mid blue coat from Zara or the soft lilac one from ASOS.