I find Instagram one of the best platforms for searching new ideas, talents and my suppliers. Last time when I did my Instagram round up, it was all about abstract artists. If you missed the post, you can find it here. Today, however, I want to show you some really cool interiors shops in London, I came across.
1. Villa Verde London is a London based lighting company specialising in bespoke lighting design handcrafted in Italy. You can follow them at @villaverdeltd
2. Surface View specialises in providing bespoke products such as wall covering, cushions and prints that are carefully curated from a large image library. You can follow them at @surfaceview
3. Isla & Eden are purveyors of fine wallcovering. The designs are very unique and diverse. So definitely worth checking out @islaandeden
4. Crest Living is a supplier of contemporary furniture. They have exclusive collections from Pierre Paulin and Geoffrey Harcourt. You can follow them @crest_UK.
5. Blithfield & Company Ltd is a fabric and wallpaper company. Their collections vary from classic to contemporary ranges in beautiful colours. You can find them @blithfieldandco
P.S. For limited time only, I have a FREE GUIDE for modern family interiors full of great tips which you can apply straightaway.